Saturday, February 24, 2007

So I've Decided...


Decisions are hard for me. Not because I don’t want to do anything, but because I want to do EVERYTHING.

For the past two years, I’ve been wanting to do a documentary, and it has not just been a random thought in my head. I’ve done the research on how to get started, figured out the topic, took inventory of my resources, and ran the idea across a few people who have shown interest and are willing to help.

So what’s the problem? Go back to my post on procrastination - it says it all.

The local adult education program is offering a course on creating the documentary, and I’ve decided to sign up. It’s an 11-week course that will, hopefully, get me to focus and get the ball rolling.

But first I need to complete this darn rewrite... arghhhh.

Oh, the woes... I mean, joys of writing.

No comments: