Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Welcome

So, I decided to join the world of blogging. Why? Well, if I knew that, I seriously doubt I would be blogging.

First, you might ask, what might I have to say that could possibly be important? Not a damn thing. But I do know there are hoards of important people who run off at the mouth on a daily basis, and it causes me, this country and the world a ton of problems. I figure, how much trouble can posting my thoughts, feelings and experiences about life and breaking into screenwriting cause? Here's hoping that this little comment doesn’t come back and bite me in the butt - big time.

If experience in life is calculated, in some formula, to add up to wisdom, then, maybe, just maybe, by sharing my experience with others, I can get... smarter? Naw, I was never really good at math. Okay, okay - I HAVE NO LIFE. See, there, I said it. Can we move on?

Oh, well, maybe it’s a way for this writer, who sits alone countless hours, to connect with others without buying a plane ticket. I’m cheap - and I HATE flying.

So, what shall I blog about? As my blog title indicates, it is what it is. My road to making something out of this strange need to get up every day and put words to paper (yes, I do it the old-fashioned way most days - pen and paper).

I’m new to this, so bear with me.

Stay tuned - or not.

No comments: